Friday

Acrylics

St. John's Church
Golden Hill, Maryland
8X10 matted 11X14
SOLD on Commission
Acrylics


Another Pritchett's Store
a little different that others
on buyers request


SOLD on commission


8X10 matted 11X14

Acrylics






Church in Hoopersville

Hoopers Island, Maryland


8X10 matted 11X14

Acrylics



Old Yellow House in Crocheron


8X10 matted 11X14

Acrylics




CAMBRIDGE WESLEYAN CHURCH
8X10 matted 11X14

Acrylics


St. Mary's

Star of the Sea
Hooper's Island Road
8X10 Matted 11X14
Acrylic




Bethany Methodist Church

Crocheron, Maryland

8x10 Matted on 11x14

Acrylic




Ariana and Mini's FIRST WALK together
8X10 Acrylic

Wingate Church
8X10 Acrylic
SOLD



I am working on a SERIES of
LOCAL Buildings - Acrylics
8X10




Pritchett's Grocery Store - Acrylic
8X11
SOLD



Tom Jones Market - Acrylic
8X11
SOLD





Whimsy Sunflower
8X10 Acrylic

Snow in the Mountains
8X10 Acrylic



Flowers in Black Pot
8X10 Acrylic



Painted Chair I found at the DUMP!


Brady's DINO Chair I painted

was given to me before it was taken to DUMP

Old Antique High Chair

Old Clock I was getting ready to throw away



A dresser I painted


Painting of RAIN DROPS
5X7 Acrylic




Whimsy Landscape 8X10


Gail framed My Van Gogh



If I Were Van Gogh - 8 X 11
Given to Gail as a GIFT

Wild and Crazy Flowers
8X 11


Flowers in a Water Glass
8 X 11




Skiffs 8 X 11

Gray Cat 8 X 11

WHIMSY SUNSET 5 X 7

Dragonfly 5 X 7

WHIMSY 8 X11

Shadows

Painted Stool

Painted Chair


Zion Church, Toddvlle, MD
8 X 11
Given as Gift to Donnie


A Tree Grows in the Marsh
8 X11



By the Beautiful Sea


Cat Tails on a wooden bucket bottom - for Ms. Elaine

St. Thomas Church
8 X 11
SOLD


PAINTED BUCKET

POPPIES 8 X 11
Gift to Kathy




Red Bird
8 X 11



Dragonfly on My Dirty Window
8 X 11




Maryland Eastern Shore I



Maryland Eastern Shore II



Summer Chairs




Pussy Willows 9 X 12
Given to Gail



Lillies and Purple 9 X 12
Given as Gift To Tracy



Lillies in a Blue Vase 9 X 12



My first Pinecone 9 X 12




Bowl of Plums 9 X 12
Given as a Gift to Betsy



Sunflower 9 X 12
Given as a Gift to Susan



Blackeyed Susan 9 X 12



Moon over the Marsh 9 X 12
Given as a Gift to the Brooks




Cattails 5x7
Given as a Gift to Lynn



Daisy 5x7


Tulips 5x7
Given as a Gift to Sara




Swan 5x7
Given as a Gift to Stacy




My First Bird 5x7
Given as a Gift to Carol


Red Pot 5x7
Given as a Gift to Gail



Single Daisy 5x7
Given as a Gift




Vase with White Flowers 5X7
Given as a Gift



Jacob 8X10



Preston



The TAYLOR KIDS


The Tarr Kids


Gail's Cats



Self-Portrait!

Do I LOOK LIKE THIS???


My FIRST attempt at ACRYLICS!
Keep on TRYING!

"FIRST TEAPOT"
SOLD!!

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Oh I love your site the art and your mother's dolls. How exciting!

Chuck said...

Don't I own the Dragonfly painting?